There are different kinds of essay writing, and each form of essay writing is supposed to follow a unique style and format. The process of coming up with a good essay is not a child’s play. There are some essay writing tips that can make the task of essay writing easier for you as those tips come in handy. Here is the description of different types of essays with writing tips:
Descriptive Essay: The most common type of essay is a descriptive essay. You have to describe a person or thing or place or event in a descriptive essay. You answer what, when, how, why, and where in a descriptive essay. “Wh” questions have to be answered in a descriptive essay, and they are always interconnected. You have to write details in a descriptive essay to make sense to the reader. You should follow following tips for a descriptive essay:
- Follow a simple format.
- Words used in a descriptive essay must be clear.
- Do not use words about which you do not have the knowledge no matter how appealing those words appear to you.
- You should right your essay straight from your heart to make it look perfect.
Persuasive/Argumentative Essay: You have to provide your opinions in persuasive essay to attract readers. You must come to a conclusion in persuasive or argumentative essay. You should follow following tips for a persuasive essay:
- The conclusion of a persuasive essay should be well-researched in order to make sure that you essay delivers the desired effect.
- Persuasive or Argumentative essays must be based on sound facts.
- You should provide two to three evidences to support your viewpoint about the topic of an essay.
Compare and Contrast: In compare and contrast essay, you have to find out similarities and differences between two things. Compare and contrast essay should be written thoroughly to bear weight. You should follow the preceding tip for a compare and contrast essay:
Narrative Essay: Narrative essays are types of essays where author narrates a story or personal life experience. Several ideas and cohesive story are needs of a narrative essay. Narrative essays should have logical beginning, intervals, and endings; it is one tip that you can follow for writing a narrative essay.
There are different guidelines that you need to follow for a narrative essay. It is also ideal to know that some specific tips about different types of essays work well on all platforms. In other words, essay writing tips mentioned above can be used for different kinds of essays.